Im Irish

I,m Irish
Ptu Scrapkit By Paradise Angels
Called Shamrock Surprise

I am using the Work of Elias Chatzoudis
you can buy tubes at MPT
you will need a licence to use there work.
Scrapkit is called Shamrock Surprise
By Lyn Designz
ScrapKit Can Be Purchased HERE
WSL -Mask 283 which can be downloaded HERE
When it says resize I always use the raster deform tool to resize
Open psp and open a 600X600 new transparent raster layer
Open LD Paper 14
Open up the mask layer and minimize it for now
Open layers, new mask layer from image scroll down
to the name of your mask
WSL- Mask 283
with source luminance Ticked,
invert mask unticked and apply
Delete mask layer merge group
Open LD Frame 1
Resize
Add Drop Shadow 2,2,50,5.00
Open LD Butterfly 1
Resize
Place On Left Side Of Frame
At The Bottom
Add Drop Shadow 2,2,50,5.00
Open LD Shamrock Gold
Resize
Add Drop Shadow 2,2,50,5.00
Place At Top Of Frame
Left Hand Corner
Duplicate,Image,Mirror
Open LDRingpin 3
I Placed it So Was
Around I,m Irish Words,
And I Erased The Pins Stick
Add Drop Shadow 2,2,50,5.00
I Used Elias Chatzoudis
And Erased Her Feet At The Bottom
Put Her Behind The Frame
So Looks Like Sitting On Frame
Add Drop Shadow 2,2,50,5.00
Add Tube of Your choice
Place Where Desired
Add Any Other Embelishments of choice
Add Your licence,Name and your watermark
Right click merge all flattern
Or Right Click Merge to have a transparent bkg for forums
This is Only a guide
Please Feel Free To play around with it
Hope You Like My tutorial